| Michael tells us a little bit about why he wrote Vivan's Couch: "As an actor I'm very interested in human behaviour and the motivation for ones' actions. I find it fascinating how we can all seem so different on the surface, but I'm even more fascinated by how similar we can be when we dig a little deeper." "I wanted to find a way to incorporate these themes into a hopefully insightful story and show how people from every walk of life can experience chaos, identity issues, betrayal, depression, and insecurities." "I also wanted wanted to write another book that reflects the diversity of my home city – London. This diversity is something I really appreciate, especially since I have spent time in other cities in the UK, where I have experienced very little diversity. And that's not a criticism, just an observation, and something I guess I was surprised by." |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar